If you are considering a bathroom remodeling for your home, the team here at American Services of TN wants to share some new ideas and concepts you should consider when putting your remodeling plan in place. The overall functionality of your bathroom should be the primary focus of your remodeling project, and we are confident these ideas and concepts will help.
BATHROOM REMODELING IDEAS, CONCEPTS AND CONSIDERATIONS
- Plumbing – Upgrading from the typical 1 ½” pipes used for drains to a 2” drain pipe can make a desperate difference in minimizing drain clogs. We all know how much hair and other particles go down a drain and the problems that can arise. With 2” drain pipe the less likely it is that your drain will clog.
- Bathroom Lighting – Recessed lighting fixtures in your bathroom ceiling will certainly brighten up the room. Consider putting one in your shower as well and don’t forget the dimmer switch so you are able to adjust the mood and setting in your bathroom. Also, depending upon how you use your bathroom mirror, you may want to add some functional lighting that will greatly assist with putting on that morning makeup or shaving.
- Bathtub or Shower – You may find that a shower only design is the ideal option for you and your family. Typically, people without children do not take baths, but rather enjoy long hot showers. With that said, you might want to upgrade to a more stylish, functional shower only stall.
- A Shower Window – A frosted glass panel tilt and turn window with plastic handles is an ideal addition to any bathroom. The window will provide full privacy even when it is tilted open. The screen is located on the outside of the window which can be easily opened to allow for fresh air.
- Shower Sills – A stone of quartz shower sill that is properly sloped into your shower is a stylish feature to add to any bathroom.
- Shower Floors – Smaller sized tiles, either textured or not, will provide more traction than larger tiles that tend to be much more slippery. Shower tiles are available in a multitude of colors and styles that will easily accent the overall décor of your bathroom.
- Shower Bases – Why not upgrade that typical beige colored prefabricated shower base with a more modern acrylic or porcelain base to give your shower a stylish facelift.
- Vanity Storage – Installing a vanity with drawer storage as opposed to door storage allows easier access and provides for greater organization. You can have the drawers designed and cut out around any existing plumbing and have them made extra-large in order to accommodate a variety of larger bathroom items.
- Wall Mounted Toilets – This bathroom fixture is becoming more and more popular every day. Not only do they save a good deal of space since the tank is no longer visible, but hidden behind the wall, but they are remarkably affordable now as well.
Here at American Services of TN we know full well that homeowners are constantly on the lookout for affordable, practical ways to enhance their living space while increasing the value of their homes at the same time. With that said, we have many clients who choose to perform a bathroom remodeling project in their efforts to achieve both an enhanced look to their bathroom décor and an increased value to their homes. The team here at American Services of TN is on hand to help with all your decision making when it comes time to remodel your bathroom and thought that you would find these new bathroom ideas and concepts ideal for not only enhancing the look of your bathroom but enhancing its functionality as well.
If you are in the market for a bathroom remodeling, then we are the team for you. Simply give a call out to one of our team and schedule your free consultation today. We look forward to serving you and to turning those remodeling dreams of yours into a true reality. Don’t delay. Take advantage of our top-rated remodeling products, designs and services today.